Pakistani Organza Suits – 2811
Introducing our exquisite Pakistani Organza Suits, a perfect blend of style and elegance! Crafted with the finest fabrics, the top is made of luxurious D Viscose Organza, ensuring a flattering and comfortable fit. The inner/bottom is made of smooth Santool fabric, adding a touch of sophistication. Complete your look with the beautifully crafted Dupatta, also made of D Viscose Organza. Embrace Pakistani fashion at its best with our lightweight and exquisite organza suits.
- Fabric of the the dress is organza ,The Style is Pakistani Suit with Embroidered All Over.
- Size up to: 44 (2XL)
- This dress is Semi-Stitched.
- SKU :- TWH2811
- Color :- Lavender
- Style :- Pakistani Organza Suit
- Top :- D Viscose Organza
- Bottom :- Santoon
- Dupatta :- D Viscose Organza
- Work :- Golden Thread Embroidery
- Occasion :- Eid Exclusive ,Wedding ,Diwali, Festivals
- Stitch Up to :- 44 (2xL) Size
Shipping & Delivery
- Shipping To :- Worldwide
- Estimated Shipping Time :- Country To Country
- Shipping Time (India) :-7 Days Without Stitching And 10 Days With Stitching
- Shipping Time Worldwide :-10 Days Without Stitching And 12 Days With Stitching
- Free Shipping to India.
- Free International Shipping over the order value of $299 USD.
- Express Shipping Partners are Fedex and DHL.
- Due To Various Types Of Lightings And Flash Used While Photo Shoot The Color Shade Of The Product May Vary.
- The Brightest Shade Seen Is The Closest Color Of The Product.
- Accessories And Other Item Shown In Picture Is Used For Photography Will Not Included In Order.
- The Shades May Vary Slightly From The Colors Displayed On Your Screen.
- The First Wash Of The Garment Should Always Be Dry-Cleaned.
- The Products Shown On The Website Are Not The Part Of Display At Our Store.
Offers & Promo Code
- Discount Prices as Mentioned in the Description and free international shipping over the order value of $299 USD.
How to Measure
- Chest :- Measure around the fullest Part of the Bust, Keeping the tape parallel to the floor.
- Waist:- Measure around the narrowest point, Keeping the tape parallel to the floor.
- Hip:- Stand with feet together and measure around the fullest part of the hip, Keeping the tape parallel to the floor.
- Inseam :- Measure inside length of the leg from your crotch to the bottom of your ankle.